This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , United States
Strategic Intelligence: Director of Product Marketing
Report to: VP of Operations
The Director of Product Marketing will be play a pivotal role in shaping the narrative of Strategic Intelligence BU’s products, understanding the needs of our customers, and leveraging insights to drive our go-to-market strategy. With a strong ability to lead through influence, this individual will work cross-functionally to help launch new persona-focused products across key market segments: Pharma, Financial Services, Biotech, and Consulting.
1. Strategic Thinker: Drive the strategic direction of our product marketing initiatives, ensuring alignment with the company's broader goals and vision.
2. Customer Advocate: Deeply understand user needs and pain points. Validate innovative product concepts and features. Synthesize customer feedback into actionable insights.
3. Data Analyzer: Leverage metrics to optimize product positioning, pricing, and strategy. Make informed decisions based on data-driven insights.
4. Cross-functional Ally: Build and maintain strong relationships across Product, Commercial, Client Success, and Marketing teams. Lead through influence to ensure alignment and shared vision across these functions.
5. Storyteller: Craft compelling narratives that resonate with both our sales team and our customers. Ensure our product story is both clear and compelling.
6. Researcher: Stay ahead of industry trends, competitor movements, and target segment behaviors. Unearth key insights that can be transformed into strategic actions.
7. Go-to-market Pro: Lead the development of go-to-market strategies. This includes assessing market needs, creating value propositions, defining user/buyer personas, estimating the target addressable market, and honing messaging, positioning, and pricing.
8. Content Developer: Develop key content and collateral to support sales and marketing efforts. This includes sales presentations, playbooks, FAQs, and more.
· Strategic Vision: Ability to see the big picture and plan out steps to achieve long-term goals.
· Influential Leadership: Ability to inspire and lead teams without direct authority.
· Analytical Prowess: Skill in dissecting data and deriving meaningful insights.
· Stakeholder Collaboration: Proven experience in building and maintaining relationships across functions.
· Narrative Craftsmanship: Strong storytelling and messaging skills.
· Market Awareness: Keen understanding of Pharma Intelligence industry trends and shifts.
· Resilience and Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
· Ability to build and lead a team.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in product marketing, preferably within the Pharma Intelligence or related industry.
· Proven track record in crafting compelling product narratives and go-to-market strategies.
· Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and lead through influence.