Why Norstella? Norstella unites market-leading companies that all have a shared goal of improving patient access. Each organization (Evaluate, MMIT, Panalgo, Citeline and The Dedham Group) delivers must-have answers for critical strategic and commercial decision-making.
Together, we help our clients:
- Assess the market need and competitive landscape
- Know precisely which drugs to prioritize in their portfolios
- Find out where the launch difficulties will be—before they’re difficulties
- Track and improve market access post-launch
By combining the efforts of each organization under Norstella, we can offer an even wider breadth of expertise, cutting-edge data solutions and expert advisory services alongside advanced technologies such as real-world data, machine learning and predictive analytics. At Norstella, we don’t just deliver information and insights. We deliver answers you can act on.
About the role:
The NetSuite Systems Developer will report to the Senior Director Technology, Finance & HR Business Partner to provide technical and functional expertise and support for Norstella finance systems. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the organization’s NetSuite deployment. Collaborate with cross-functional technology and business teams to build and deliver enterprise software applications. Serves as business partner, developing strong relationships with the business process owners and ensuring strong service delivery.
- Responsible for the configuration, development, and continued evolution of the organization’s NetSuite ERP deployment and other financial applications.
- Serve as primary system administrator, provide day-to-day technical support and expertise to end users. Responds to and resolves L2 and L3 Service Now tickets.
- Customize, configure and support NetSuite modules, workflows, forms, reports, and scripts to meet specific business needs, ensuring optimal functionality and user experience.
- IT owner for integrations between financial applications and data flow; development, maintenance, troubleshoot, documentation and data flows.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end development lifecycle of Financial System projects; solution design, development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation support.
- Perform migrations of code and supporting configuration between environments. Comply with standard procedures, version control, migration and change management policies.
- Responsible for application environments; including data copies from production and non-production environment usage/priorities.
- Maintain SaaS Financial System upgrade releases and updates. Research and analyze their impact and prepare user base for software changes. Perform updates as needed.
- Analyze and maintain backlog of development and enhancement business requests; identify scope, size and resources to complete; create system designs, flows and technical requirements.
- Technical lead during software upgrades, design, implementation, functional testing, and data validation to ensure quality solutions and ensure that all financial modules are meeting organizational needs.
- Ensure system security access, responsibilities, and user profiles meet the individual requirements of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 10+ years technical experience with financial system implementations, integrations and support; NetSuite and Boomi experience a plus
- Experience supporting SaaS applications
- Familiarity with common IT processes such as incident, service requests and change management
- Knowledge and understanding of escalation, configuration, change & release processes
- Ability to independently research and formulate potential solutions when problem-solving and troubleshooting complex issues
- Experience in developing test scripts and supporting the quality assurance of the new implementation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and requires minimal supervision and is capable of performing tasks on their own
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and able to manage project documentation effectively
- Time management skills to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work
- Travel 10% (Some travel for team meetings and project workshops)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Coupa T&E, Avalara, Oracle Financial Close and Consolidation Solution (FCCS), Service Now, Jira, SmartSheet
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
- Dental plans and vision benefits
- Basic life and AD&D Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Education benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $100,000 to $130,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
Norstella is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. Norstella operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.