Digital Ad Operations Manager
Every patient deserves treatment, and every treatment demands evidence.
Citeline (a Norstella Company) powers a full suite of complementary business intelligence offerings to meet the evolving needs of health science professionals to accelerate the connection of treatments to patients and patients to treatments.
These patient-focused solutions and services deliver and analyze data used to drive clinical, commercial, and regulatory related-decisions and create real-world opportunities for growth.
Our global teams of analysts, journalists and consultants keep their fingers on the pulse of the pharmaceutical, biomedical and medtech industries, covering it all with expert insights: key diseases, clinical trials, drug R&D and approvals, market forecasts and more.
Now, Citeline is proud to be a part of Norstella, an organization that consists of market-leading pharmaceutical solutions providers united under one goal: to improve patient access to life-saving therapies. Within this organization, Citeline plays a key role in helping clients connect the dots from pipeline to patient.
Norstella’s solutions empower pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device stakeholders to identify unmet clinical needs, construct clinical trials with informed endpoints that support downstream reimbursement decisions, identify eligible patients for clinical trials and support healthcare provider education to quickly answer key healthcare questions. Norstella unites six market-leading organizations with a shared goal of improving patient access. Each organization (Evaluate, Panalgo, MMIT, The Dedham Group, Skipta and Citeline). Skipta is the leading social network of specialized online medical communities for licensed health care professionals.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Advertising Operations Manager to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in executing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns. This role requires a strong analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of digital advertising platforms and technologies.
• Oversee end-to-end execution of digital advertising campaigns, ensuring timely delivery and optimal performance.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define campaign objectives, targeting parameters, and KPIs.
• Conduct thorough quality checks on creative assets, tracking tags, and campaign settings to ensure accuracy and adherence to specifications.
• Identify and resolve discrepancies, optimizing campaigns for maximum efficiency.
• Utilize analytics tools to monitor campaign performance, analyze key metrics, and generate actionable insights.
• Prepare comprehensive reports for internal stakeholders, highlighting key findings and recommendations for improvement.
• Develop and implement optimization strategies based on performance data, audience insights, and industry best practices.
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve campaign efficiency and achieve client objectives.
• Work closely with sales, creative, and account management teams to ensure alignment on campaign goals and strategies.
• Communicate effectively with external partners, vendors, and clients to address inquiries and resolve issues.
• Streamline and optimize internal ad operations processes to enhance efficiency and reduce turnaround times.
• Maintain documentation of standard operating procedures and ensure team members are trained accordingly.
• Manage the implementation and integration of various ad tech solutions, ensuring seamless operations and troubleshooting any technical issues.
• Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in ad tech, providing recommendations for adoption.
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
The skills you bring to the table:
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital media (agency or publisher side)
• You should know your way around ad servers; DCM (Google), Ad Butler
• Knowledge/experience with the DoubleClick Digital Marketing suite (DDM) and/or Google 360 suite
• Skills in QAing ad tags and conversion tags in a browser environment or tag diagnostic tool are key
• Looking for someone highly detail-oriented, an excellent time manager, obsessed with accuracy, a strong critical thinker, and able to juggle multiple tasks/clients
• Good at building relationships – a creative problem solver, a customer service expert, a great team player
• A good communicator – able to write clearly, speak professionally, and teach complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience in a way that helps the ideas stick
• In-depth knowledge of ad serving platforms, third-party ad tags, and tracking mechanisms
Location: US - Remote
• Medical and prescription drug benefits
• Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
• Dental plans and vision benefits
• Basic life and AD&D Benefits
• 401k retirement plan
• Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Education benefits
• Maternity leave
• Paid parental leave
• Paid time off
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $75,000 to $84,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
MMIT is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. MMIT operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.